Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
15-Pack Disposable Grease Bucket Liners Replace Part for Traeger Wood Pellet Grill & Oklahoma Joe’s Smoker Grill, Silver
- 【APPLICABLE MODEL】- Compatible with Traeger/Oklahoma Joe's/REC TEC/Green Mountain/Cabelas/Camp Chef/Z grill/Big Horn/Cuisinart/Smoke-Hollow/Country Smokers.popular model: Traeger 20 series, 22 series, 34 series.Not Fit For Pit Boss Original Bucket.
- 【DRIP BUCKET LINER/INSERT】- Made of disposable aluminum,fits most pellet grill standard buckets ,15 IN EACH PACK
- 【DURABLE AND WILL NOT MELT WITH HOT GREASE】- our grease bucket liner withstand high temperatures, will not melt with hot grease and sustains well in the outdoor elements
- 【FAST EASY CLEAN UP】- Simply insert a disposable foil bucket liner into your grill's grease bucket, grill away, then toss when full. It's ready to catch your grill's grease and oil run off for easy clean up and maintenance.
- 【SAVE YOUR TIME & MONEY】- Keep your grease bucket clean,remove and replace the liner as needed.so you won’t have to replace (or clean) bucket as often and long life.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet bbq grill allows the best features of other forms of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain consistent cooking temps that make it possible for fantastic grilling results. With the use of wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true bar-b-q flavors.
One essential aspect to know is the wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hard wood pellets which do not include additives whilst those used in household heating contain added components that are not suitable for human consumption.
The great thing about grilling with a wood pellet bbq grill is the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will create distinct flavors and you can experiment with the numerous types available to discover your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and blends.
The product descriptions presented and individual reviews linked to in this web site provide help to compare the numerous models and makes available for purchase . This can help you discover the ideal pellet grill to meet your requirements and spending budget.