Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
2020 New Model Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker, 8 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control, 553 sq in Cooking Area( ZPG-5502H-Black )
- 🍻 ☆ Versatility 8-in-1 Pellet Grill: Grill, BBQ, smoke, roast, sear, braise, bake, char-grill, 8-in-1 versatility allows you to cook hot/fast or low/slow. Smoke ribs, jerky, fish, bake biscuits, pizza, grill burgers and vegetables, anything you would like to cook.
- 🍻 ☆ Huge Grilling Area: 406 Square inches main grilling area and 147 square inch Smoking/Warming Rack, Foldable working shelf, You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs of pellets.
- 🍻 ☆ Advanced Wood Fire Technology: Grills wood pellet technology gets you wood fire flavor at the convenience of propane or gas. Advanced auger system automatically helps you add pellets and control the temperature according the dial you set. 20 lbs pellets can be used for 10 hours while stay.
- 🍻 ☆ Consistent & Precisely: Digital temperature control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature. Convection heat distribution technology ensures food gets cooked evenly to perfection.
- 🍻 ☆ Easy to Use: Super easy cooking even for beginners: Electronic auto-start ignition, Digital Auto temperature Control & Real-time LED temperature display.Stainless Steel Built: High resistance to corrosion means a longer lasting grill, with a sleek and polished finish.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue offers the most desirable features of other styles of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain constant cooking temperature ranges that make it easy for terrific cooking results. Using wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true bar-b-que flavour.
One important aspect to recognize is that wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers work with hard wood pellets which do not use artificial additives while those meant for home heating normally include some other material which are not made for human consumption.
The big plus with making meals with a wood pellet bbq is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will produce various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous kinds offered to discover your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions provided and buyer testimonials linked to within this site assist you to look at the many models and makes that can be purchased . This can provide help to find the best pellet barbecue grill for your requirements and budget.