Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
7 in 1 Wood Fired Pellet Grill and Smoker,795 sq. in., Hopper Quick-Clear with Digital Controls, Temp Probe, Cover
- 7 in 1 Multi-function. Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue with wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Super easy use even for beginners. The digital temperature control and meat probe allows cooking to pinpoint temperatures.
- Enlarged angle design for easy beer can chicken cooking. Make your own smokey flavors and cooking slow at home.
- Large cooking area, 795 square inches cooking area of dual grilling space. Main area are 565 SQ.IN., Extra area are 230 SQ.IN. This wood pellet grill is perfect for a group of 4 to 7.
- Easy pellet change system, a chute in the hopper back allows for quick and easy emptying of the hopper. The large capacity hopper holds 20-pound bag of pellets for all day, low-and-slow smoking.
- Cooking temperature from 85°f to 475°f. Pellet smoker Assembly size 44.5 x 35 x 50.4 inch. Included cover for storage when not in use. Manufacturer 3-year warranty.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers the best features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They can achieve constant grilling temps that enable great grilling results. Making use of wood pellets instead of using propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the true bar-b-que tastes.
One important aspect to be aware of is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills make use of hardwood pellets that do not come with additives while those designed for household heating come with added elements which are not meant for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue is the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will generate various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many varieties offered to uncover your favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions made available and end user comments linked with within this site make it easier to browse the various brands that can be purchased . This can help you choose the best pellet bbq grill for your requirements and budget.