Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ASMOKE Wood Pellet Grill, 700 sq Large Cooking Area, 8 in 1 Pellet Smoker Grill, Outdoor Pellet Grill – Includes Waterproof Cover, Meat Probe and More
- Mouth Watering Consistency | Prepare your palate for a unique and flavorful experience with the ASMOKE Pellet Grill and give people a meal to remember! Achieve rich wood flavor using all-natural apple wood pellets. ASMOKE Grill crafts mouthwatering flavor for searing fish, grilling game, smoking jerky, and more. Try it and you’ll taste the difference that there just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill.
- Large Cooking Area | Want to prepare your meals, get bigger, hotter, and heavier grilling with 8-in-1 cooking pellet smoker grill can cater to all, allows for either direct or indirect grilling. Cook BBQ, Bake, Roast, Braise, Smoke, Sear, Broil, and Char-Grilled food to perfection! With two tiers of porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids, this grill offers a whopping 700 square inches of open grilling space. Ideal for large groups or for some backyard BBQ entertainment.
- Innovative Technology | With the smart technology of temperature control system with two programmable meat probe ports, go low and slow, or fast and hot with a temperature dial ranging from 180° to 500°F. Color LED digital temperature display makes it easy to set the temperature you want so that you can cook with confidence. ASMOKE’S auto-pellet reloading and heating fan maintains the desired temperature for you. No need to babysit!
- Premium Heavy-duty Steel Construction | Every ASMOKE Grill is crafted making your grilling machine the biggest, hottest, and heaviest in its class. Additional features of the ASMOKE wood pellet grill includes a large 25.8 pound capacity pellet hopper for continuous smoking, large all terrain wheels, heat resistant lid handle, removable grease capture bucket, removeable front table, solid side shelf with built in tool hooks, bottle opener, easy to clean bottom shelf and flame broiler.
- 5-Year Warranty & Bonus Accessories Included | To complete the summer cook-out, we pack in ALL the ESSENTIALS. You will also receive: Waterproof Grill Cover, Precision Tracking Stainless Steel Meat Probe, Heat-Resistant Gloves, Tongs and Meat Claws! It has been designed with your experience in mind. Whether you’re tailgating at the race or celebrating at home, there’s no better way to enjoy than with food, friends, and the only grill that lets you have it all.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ULTIMATE 6-IN-1-- Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY★FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it, you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature
- ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON grill.
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 34 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to guarantee precision grilling
- ▶️▶️SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY !--- Set it and forget it, Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- ▶️▶️HUGE GRILLING AREA & HOPPRT CAPACITY!--- Great for Home, party, and Tailgating: 513 sq in Main rack & 187 sq in Warm Rack, 20LB Hopper Capacity that can accommodate up to 20 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs
- ▶️▶️Ultimate 8 in 1 Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill-----Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque food all in one grill . Great Smoke Favor not only grill easier-,-Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- Porcelain-coated grate and warming rack
- 390-Inches² total cooking area
- Easy dial temperature control with digital readout
Last update on 2020-07-04 at 09:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet grill gives you the best features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce constant cooking temps that provide for wonderful barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets instead of propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic barbeque tastes.
One key factor to understand is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills utilize hardwood pellets which do not possess additives while those employed for home heating systems make use of added components that are not intended for human consumption.
The attractiveness of making good food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will produce distinct flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several kinds available to discover your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and blends.
The descriptions presented and user opinions linked to within this web-site can help you look at the several models and makes available in the market . This can help to identify the best pellet bbq grill to meet your requirements and budget.