Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ASMOKE Wood Pellet Grill, 700 sq Large Cooking Area, 8 in 1 Pellet Smoker Grill, Outdoor Pellet Grill – Includes Waterproof Cover, Meat Probe and More
- Mouth Watering Consistency | Prepare your palate for a unique and flavorful experience with the ASMOKE Pellet Grill and give people a meal to remember! Achieve rich wood flavor using all-natural apple wood pellets. ASMOKE Grill crafts mouthwatering flavor for searing fish, grilling game, smoking jerky, and more. Try it and you’ll taste the difference that there just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill.
- Large Cooking Area | Want to prepare your meals, get bigger, hotter, and heavier grilling with 8-in-1 cooking pellet smoker grill can cater to all, allows for either direct or indirect grilling. Cook BBQ, Bake, Roast, Braise, Smoke, Sear, Broil, and Char-Grilled food to perfection! With two tiers of porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids, this grill offers a whopping 700 square inches of open grilling space. Ideal for large groups or for some backyard BBQ entertainment.
- Innovative Technology | With the smart technology of temperature control system with two programmable meat probe ports, go low and slow, or fast and hot with a temperature dial ranging from 180° to 500°F. Color LED digital temperature display makes it easy to set the temperature you want so that you can cook with confidence. ASMOKE’S auto-pellet reloading and heating fan maintains the desired temperature for you. No need to babysit!
- Premium Heavy-duty Steel Construction | Every ASMOKE Grill is crafted making your grilling machine the biggest, hottest, and heaviest in its class. Additional features of the ASMOKE wood pellet grill includes a large 25.8 pound capacity pellet hopper for continuous smoking, large all terrain wheels, heat resistant lid handle, removable grease capture bucket, removeable front table, solid side shelf with built in tool hooks, bottle opener, easy to clean bottom shelf and flame broiler.
- 5-Year Warranty & Bonus Accessories Included | To complete the summer cook-out, we pack in ALL the ESSENTIALS. You will also receive: Waterproof Grill Cover, Precision Tracking Stainless Steel Meat Probe, Heat-Resistant Gloves, Tongs and Meat Claws! It has been designed with your experience in mind. Whether you’re tailgating at the race or celebrating at home, there’s no better way to enjoy than with food, friends, and the only grill that lets you have it all.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbecue allows the greatest features of other types of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach consistent cooking temperature ranges that lead to great barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets rather then gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the genuine barbecue tastes.
One important aspect to recognize is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hard wood pellets which do not have additives whilst those used for household heating systems make use of added materials that are not designed for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about making meals with a wood pellet barbecue is that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will generate various flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous varieties on the market to find your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and blends.
The descriptions provided and buyer reviews linked with in this web-site help you check out the many brands on the market . This can help you to identify the best pellet grill to meet your needs and budget.