Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BBQ Butler Full Length Grill Cover – Fits Traeger 34 Series and Texas – Heavy Duty Smoker Cover – Black
- COMPATIBLE MODELS – Traeger Pro 34 Series, Traeger Texas Elite 34, Traeger Century 34, Traeger Texas Pro. Compare to Traeger BAC380
- EASY TO USE – Couldn’t be more simple! Slip our grill cover over your compatible smoker or pellet grill, secure at the bottom and rest easy
- HEAVY-DUTY – All-weather PVC material is water-resistant, UV resistant and strong enough to withstand most year-round weather brought on from outdoor exposure
- CINCH-TO-CLOSE – Cinch the heavy-duty drawstring and toggle at the base for a secure fit and rest assured your pellet grill is snugly covered from wind-blown dust and debris
- FULL-LENGTH – From top to bottom, this BBQ Butler Grill Cover ensures year-round protection for the entire smoker, season after season
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill offers you the most desirable features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can obtain constant grilling temps that provide for terrific barbecuing results. Using wood pellets rather than gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic bar-b-que flavours.
One essential aspect to recognize is the wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills make use of hard wood pellets which do not contain additives whilst those used in household heating normally include additional material which are not meant for human consumption.
The great thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq is because that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will supply various flavours and you can experiment with the many choices on the market to find out your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and blends.
The product descriptions presented and user testimonials linked with in this site assist you to look at the various makes and models you can buy . This can help to identify the perfect pellet grill to suit your needs and spending budget.