Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BBQ Butler Full Length Grill Cover – Fits Traeger 34 Series and Texas – Heavy Duty Smoker Cover – Black
- COMPATIBLE MODELS – Traeger Pro 34 Series, Traeger Texas Elite 34, Traeger Century 34, Traeger Texas Pro. Compare to Traeger BAC380
- EASY TO USE – Couldn’t be more simple! Slip our grill cover over your compatible smoker or pellet grill, secure at the bottom and rest easy
- HEAVY-DUTY – All-weather PVC material is water-resistant, UV resistant and strong enough to withstand most year-round weather brought on from outdoor exposure
- CINCH-TO-CLOSE – Cinch the heavy-duty drawstring and toggle at the base for a secure fit and rest assured your pellet grill is snugly covered from wind-blown dust and debris
- FULL-LENGTH – From top to bottom, this BBQ Butler Grill Cover ensures year-round protection for the entire smoker, season after season
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill delivers the greatest features of other types of grills and smokers in one product . They can achieve constant grilling temps that allow for great barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets rather then gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic barbecue flavours.
One important factor to understand is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hardwood pellets that do not come with additives while those utilized for household heating systems possess added material that are not aimed at human consumption.
The great thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will generate diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the several choices on the market to find out your favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and blends.
The product descriptions made available and user testimonials linked to in this web-site help you to do a comparison of the many models available for sale . This can assist you to pick the best pellet barbecue to suit your needs and spending budget.