Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Designed for Total Performance – the Regal Pellet 400 is designed to be the ultimate grilling machine, from low-and-slow smoking to searing the perfect steak at high temperatures and everything in between, this grill can do it all
- Ultimate Control at Your Fingertips – digital control and display lets you easily set your cooking temperature – smoke at 225°F, roast at 350°F, or sear steaks at 600°F; temperature control knob allows you to precisely adjust temperature to the degree
- Loaded with Extra Features – the grill is Wifi and Bluetooth enabled allowing you to control the pellet grill from your smartphone; the controller also features integrated timer, 2 temperature probes, and 3 quick-set temperature keys – Smoke, Roast, Grill
- Easy to Run, Easy to Clean – the large pellet hopper holds up to 22 lbs. of wood pellets and features an easy pellet clear-out chute to easily empty the pellets; hidden grease tray and ash collector keep the grill tidy and are easily removed for cleaning
- Built to Last – with a 5-year warranty on the grill body and a 2-year warranty on the remaining parts and paint, you can be confident that your pellet grill will be ready for years of cookouts and delicious, savory, smoky BBQ meals with your whole family
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill gives you the most desirable features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce constant grilling temps that enable good barbecuing results. Making use of wood pellets as an alternative for propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true bbq flavors.
One important aspect to understand is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet bbq grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hardwood pellets which do not have additives whilst those used for home heating make use of additional components which are not designed for human consumption.
The attractiveness of cooking with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will create various flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous choices on the market to find out your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions provided and individual comments linked with in this web-site assist you to take a look at the numerous brands available in the market . This can assist you to determine the perfect pellet bbq grill to meet your requirements and price range.