Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Designed for Total Performance – the Regal Pellet 500 is designed to be the ultimate grilling machine, from low-and-slow smoking to searing the perfect steak at high temperatures and everything in between, this grill can do it all
- Ultimate Control at Your Fingertips – digital control and display lets you easily set your cooking temperature – smoke at 225°F, roast at 350°F, or sear steaks at 600°F; temperature control knob allows you to precisely adjust temperature to the degree
- Loaded with Extra Features – the grill is Wifi and Bluetooth enabled allowing you to control the pellet grill from your smartphone; the controller also features integrated timer, 2 temperature probes, and 3 quick-set temperature keys – Smoke, Roast, Grill
- Easy to Run, Easy to Clean – the large pellet hopper holds up to 22 lbs. of wood pellets and features an easy pellet clear-out chute to easily empty the pellets; hidden grease tray and ash collector keep the grill tidy and are easily removed for cleaning
- Built to Last – with a 5-year on the grill body and a 2-year on the remaining parts and paint, you can be confident that your pellet grill will be ready for years of cookouts and delicious, savory, smoky BBQ meals with your whole family
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill provides you with the greatest features of other types of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain consistent cooking temperature ranges that provide for fantastic grilling results. With the use of wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic barbecue flavour.
One essential aspect to be aware of is that the wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hardwood pellets that do not include additives whilst those utilized for household heating make use of additional elements which are not aimed at human consumption.
The great advantage of making meals with a wood pellet bbq is the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will produce diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many different types available to find your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and combinations.
The descriptions provided and user ratings linked to within this website make it easier to examine the various brands for sale . This can provide help to determine the ideal pellet grill for your needs and spending budget.