Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Gen 3 WiFi Controller Fan Only Mode for cold smoking along with a PID controller for consistent temperatures (+/- 5ºF )
- Sidekick Compatible Add a Sidekick Flat Top or Sidekick Sear to your pellet grill to get the best of both worlds
- Ash Cleanout Ash accumulates after each and every cook. With a simple pull you can easily discard
- Pellet Purge Quickly and easily empty out your pellet hopper to change pellet flavors
- Smoke Number With Smoke Control you can adjust your Smoke Number (from 1 – 10) to tailor your cook
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to precision grilling. 450 °F Max Temp
- 8-in-1 COOKING CAPABILITIES: 256 sq.in. of cooking space, with an integrated Sear Zone expands your cooking capabilities; Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Roast, Sear, Braise, Bake, and Char-Grill.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight at 45lbs, 24 x 18 x 15, and the locking lid with handle makes it easy to take anywhere.
- ADVANCED WOOD FIRE TECHNOLOGY: With a wide temperature range from 180°F to 500°F, the digital control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
- SIGNATURE BLEND WOOD FIRED FLAVOR: The flavors of hickory, maple, and cherry hardwoods combine for in our Traeger Signature Blend Hardwood Pellets for flavor that can take on just about anything you cook; From classic BBQ meats, to fish and veggies, this versatile blend gives you full-bodied flavor you'll go back to time and time again
- NOT ALL PELLETS ARE CREATED EQUAL: The best wood-fired grill on the market demands the best wood pellets on the market. Real taste doesn't just happen, it’s tied to quality materials and achieving perfect smoke; It starts with all-natural hardwood pellets made in American mills
- TRAEGER HAS SPENT YEARS DEVELOPING THE PERFECT PELLET: Our hardwood's unique compact cell structure results in a balanced, dependable burn; Traeger has spent years mastering the development of hardwood pellets that have just the right amount of moisture content—the sweet spot—to maintain a perfect burn-to-smoke ratio
- 100% all-natural food grade pellets
- Made from premium solid hardwoods
- Perfect blend of Maple, Hickory, and Cherry
Last update on 2023-09-08 at 21:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue grill provides you with the greatest features of other kinds of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce constant cooking temperatures that make it possible for good grilling results. Using wood pellets rather then natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the classic bar-b-que flavors.
One essential aspect to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hardwood pellets that do not include chemicals while those used by household heating systems normally include additional material that are not created for human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue is that the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will supply distinct flavors and you can experiment with the many kinds on the market to discover your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and combinations.
The descriptions made available and end user evaluations linked to in this web site allow you to browse the numerous models and makes available for sale . This can assist you to choose the best pellet barbeque grill to meet your needs and price range.