Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- ALL NEW WIFI & Bluetooth PID controller automatically maintains cooking temperature with 2 meat probe ports and 2 meat probes, Camp Chef Connect App compatiblev Easy to use menu dial, High-visibility, low-glare digital display, 160 F to 500 F temperature range from slow smoking to grilling (25,000 BTU)
- Adjustable smoke settings from 1-10, 160º F – 500ºF temperature range
- Slide and Grill technology that allows for direct flame cooking with temps up to 650 F
- Patented Ash Kickin' Cleanout system that allows you to dump the ash after every cook, Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge
- Side attachment compatible (Sidekick or Sear Box), Full sized upper shelf, Cord Management System, Grease Management System, Expanded chamber height
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet bbq provides you with the most desirable features of other types of grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach constant cooking temperatures that allow for wonderful grilling results. By making use of wood pellets rather then gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real bar-b-q flavours.
One essential aspect to know is the wood pellets used for pellet barbecue grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers utilize hard wood pellets which do not include additives while those intended for home heating come with some other elements which are not intended for human consumption.
The big plus with grilling with a wood pellet grill is because the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will create distinct flavors and you can experiment with the many kinds offered to uncover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and mixes.
The info provided and customer evaluations linked with within this website help you examine the various brands available on the market . This can make it easier to get the ideal pellet barbecue to meet your needs and spending budget.