Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Heavy gauge steel grill
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Folding legs
- 16″ x 24″ cooking area
- Total Cooking Surface: 384 sq in
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet bbq provides you with the most desirable features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to achieve constant cooking temps that make it easy for fantastic barbecuing results. With wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the real barbeque flavour.
One important aspect to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues utilize hardwood pellets which do not include chemicals while those designed for household heating make use of some other elements which are not intended for human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq is the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will supply diverse flavors and you can experiment with the several varieties available to discover your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions supplied and end user opinions linked with within this web site make it easier to browse the several brands you can get . This can provide help to pick the best pellet bbq grill to meet your requirements and budget.