Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 100% all-natural food grade pellets
- Made from premium solid hardwoods
- Ultra-low moisture content
- Clean virgin hardwood – no fillers, all natural
- Bag weight: 20 lbs
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers the best features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach consistent grilling temperatures that allow for wonderful grilling results. By making use of wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true bar-b-q flavour.
One essential aspect to be aware of is the wood pellets used for pellet grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hardwood pellets that do not possess artificial additives whilst those used by home heating are made up of other elements that are not suitable for human consumption.
The great thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the fact that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will create diverse flavors and you can experiment with the numerous different types on the market to find out your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and blends.
The product descriptions made available and consumer testimonials linked with within this site make it easier to compare the several models that you can buy . This can help you pick the best pellet bbq to meet your requirements and spending budget.