Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Sear Box Accessory for Camp Chef SmokePro Pellet Grills
- Stainless steel construction with Cast Iron Searing Grates. Overall height: 11 inch
- Attaches to Camp Chef Pellet Grill with existing hardware
- 16,000 BTU burner reaches temperatures up to 900 Degrees F
- Built-in ignition for easy lighting. Propane burner for high heat. Fits Models: PG24, PG24S, PG24LTD, PG36LUX
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbecue grill provides you with the greatest features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain consistent grilling temperatures that allow for great cooking results. With the use of wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the real bar-b-que flavour.
One essential aspect to recognize is the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills and smokers are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills use hard wood pellets which do not possess chemicals whilst those meant for home heating normally include other components that are not meant for human consumption.
The attractiveness of grilling with a wood pellet bbq is that the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will produce distinct flavours allowing you to experiment with the many choices available to discover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and blends.
The information presented and customer opinions linked to in this site can help you check out the many models and makes that you can purchase . This can help you to find the ideal pellet barbeque grill to meet your requirements and spending budget.