Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Includes 4 meat probes
- New WIFI PID controller automatically maintains cooking temperature
- Camp Chef Connect App compatible
- 160°F up to 500°F temperature range for slow smoking to grilling (25,000 BTU)
- Ash Kickin' Cleanout system (patented)
- Slide and Grill Technology's Direct Flame grilling reaches 650°F
- Smart Smoke Technology with 10 smoke level settings
- Proprietary Vortex burner design
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers the best features of other styles of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can reach constant cooking temperature ranges that make it easy for good cooking results. With wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic barbecue tastes.
One important aspect to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet bbq grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills utilize hardwood pellets which do not have additives while those used for home heating systems are made up of added components that are not designed for human consumption.
The beauty of making good food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will produce distinct flavours and you can experiment with the numerous types on the market to find out your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and blends.
The descriptions supplied and individual ratings linked with within this site make it easier to look at the various models and makes available for sale . This can provide help to buy the ideal pellet barbecue grill for your requirements and spending budget.