Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camp Chef PG24XT Smoke Pro Pellet BBQ with Digital Controls and Stainless Temp Probe Smoker Grill, Black
- THE MOST ADVANCED DIGITAL CONTROL- The smart digital temperature control and automatic auger feed pellets into the grill to maintain the heat for you and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it work—no more babysitting.
- ENDLESS VERSATILITY- Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue with premium wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Digital control, temperature range from 160° F up to 500° F, use the meat probe to check the internal temperature or toggle the grill temp with the push of a button
- PATENTED ASH CLEANOUT- Cleaning between cooks is as easy as pulling a lever, thanks to the exclusive Ash Cleanout system you won’t find on any other grill. That means less time wrestling with the vacuum and more time enjoying heavenly food.
- EASY ASSEMBLY AND START UP- Check out the walk-through assembly video on CampChef site, so you can get cooking right away. In just a few minutes, you’ll be ready to load up the grill with whole chickens, brisket, ribs, jerky, the best hamburgers and more.
- BACKYARD PERFECTION- Grilling area dimensions 19.5 x 22 inches, total rack surface area 570 square inches above our Stainless Steel fire box
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill gives you the greatest features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach consistent grilling temps that make it easy for terrific cooking results. Making use of wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic barbeque flavours.
One essential aspect to be familiar with is the wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues make use of hard wood pellets which do not have chemicals whilst those designed for home heating contain other materials which are not designed for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about barbecuing with a wood pellet grill is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will generate different flavours allowing you to experiment with the many varieties offered to uncover your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and combinations.
The product descriptions supplied and end user opinions linked to in this web site help you look at the numerous brands available for purchase . This can make it easier to get the best pellet bbq to meet your requirements and spending budget.