Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Versatile aluminum roll-top table – 4 zippered compartments
- Padded carry handles for easy handling – Telescoping aluminum legs
- Blue organizer is lined for use as cooler or sink
- 15 3/4″ x 27″ x 18 1/4″ (with legs collapsed) – Table height with legs extended 28″
- Table top dimensions: 27″ x 17″ – Individual bag dimensions: 12″ x 11″ x 6 1/2″
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill delivers the best features of other forms of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain consistent cooking temps that allow for good cooking results. With wood pellets and not natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the authentic bar-b-que flavors.
One important factor to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets that do not include artificial additives while those intended for home heating possess some other elements which are not aimed at human consumption.
The great thing about making meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will create distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the many varieties available to discover your favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and blends.
The product descriptions made available and buyer ratings linked to within this web-site help you take a look at the many makes that can be purchased . This can help you determine the best pellet bbq to suit your needs and price range.