Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Versatile aluminum roll-top table – 4 zippered compartments
- Padded carry handles for easy handling – Telescoping aluminum legs
- Blue organizer is lined for use as cooler or sink
- 15 3/4″ x 27″ x 18 1/4″ (with legs collapsed) – Table height with legs extended 28″
- Table top dimensions: 27″ x 17″ – Individual bag dimensions: 12″ x 11″ x 6 1/2″
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq offers the greatest features of other types of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve consistent cooking temperature ranges that provide for fantastic barbecuing results. Using wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real barbecue flavours.
One essential aspect to recognize is the wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills make use of hard wood pellets that do not come with chemicals while those designed for home heating systems are made up of added materials which are not meant for human consumption.
The great thing about creating meals with a wood pellet grill is the fact the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will generate distinct flavours allowing you to experiment with the several kinds offered to find your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and mixes.
The descriptions supplied and end user opinions linked with in this web-site allow you to browse the several models available on the market . This can help you to choose the best pellet bbq for your needs and budget.