Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24 (w/ Sear Box – $250 Retail Value) – Gas Tank Not Included
- Industry's Best “Bang For Your Buck” Pellet Grill and Smoker 2018
- Pellet Purge, Patented Ash Clean-out, and Grease Management Systems
- 500 Degree Cooking Temp and 25,000 BTU/h
- 570 Sq Inch Cooking Area, Auto-Ignite, Meat Temp Probe, and EZ Hopper Release
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbecue grill gives you the most desirable features of other types of grills and smokers in one product . They can produce consistent cooking temperature ranges that make it possible for good barbecuing results. Using wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the real bar-b-que flavors.
One important factor to be aware of is that wood pellets utilized in pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hard wood pellets which do not possess artificial additives whilst those meant for household heating systems make use of added materials which are not meant for human consumption.
The great advantage of making meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will produce different flavors and you can experiment with the several different types available to find out your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and combinations.
The information made available and individual opinions linked with in this website assist you to take a look at the various brands on the market . This can help you to find the ideal pellet barbecue to meet your needs and spending budget.