Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24 (Full-Length Cover, $55 Value)
- Best Value Full-Feature Pellet Grill and Smoker in the Industry 2017
- Patented Ash Clean-out System, Pellet Purge, and Grease Management System
- Cooking Temps Up To 500 Degrees (vs. Top Competitor at 400) and 25,000 BTU/hr
- 570 Square Inch Cooking Space, Hopper Cleanout, Meat Temperature Probe, and Auto-Igniter
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet bbq allows the best features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent grilling temps that provide for terrific cooking results. Having wood pellets and not propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the real barbeque tastes.
One key factor to recognize is the wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hardwood pellets that do not have additives whilst those employed for household heating systems include other material that are not created for human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the fact the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will produce distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the many varieties on the market to uncover your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and combinations.
The information made available and customer opinions linked to in this web-site help you browse the many makes and models that can be purchased . This can help you get the perfect pellet bbq grill for your needs and spending budget.