Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Digital Controls – Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Stainless steel probe measures internal food temperature
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5″ x 34″ – Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6″ x 34″
- Total Rack Surface Area: 875 sq. in – Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets – Overall weight: 180 lbs.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq allows the greatest features of other types of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce constant grilling temps that provide for wonderful grilling results. Using wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic bbq flavours.
One key factor to be aware of is that the wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills use hard wood pellets which do not possess additives while those designed for home heating make use of added material that are not meant for human consumption.
The awesome thing about preparing food with a wood pellet bbq is the fact the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will create different flavors and you can experiment with the numerous kinds on the market to uncover your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and combinations.
The information made available and user testimonials linked with within this website allow you to compare the various models available in the market . This can help you discover the best pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and price range.