Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Digital Controls – Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Stainless steel probe measures internal food temperature
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5″ x 34″ – Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6″ x 34″
- Total Rack Surface Area: 875 sq. in – Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets – Overall weight: 180 lbs.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill gives the best features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach constant cooking temperatures that provide for great cooking results. Using wood pellets as an alternative for propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the real bar-b-q flavour.
One important factor to understand is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet bbq grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not use artificial additives while those intended for home heating come with additional material that are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will produce diverse flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous kinds on the market to uncover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and combinations.
The product descriptions supplied and buyer evaluations linked with in this website help you to examine the various models available for sale . This can assist you to pick the best pellet bbq grill for your requirements and price range.