Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Camp Chef SG Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker, Bronze (PG24SGB)
- Grilling Area Volume: 4850 Cubic Inches, 811 sq-inch Rack Surface Area
- Electric Auto-Igniter, Automatic Auger, and Simple Temp Select System
- Dual Meat Probes and Dual LED Temp Readout (Internal Cooking & Internal Food Temps)
- Patented Ash Clean-out, Pellet Hopper Clean-out, and 22lb Pellet Hopper Capacity
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill gives the best features of other styles of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain consistent cooking temperatures that provide for wonderful barbecuing results. With wood pellets as an alternative for natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the true barbecue flavors.
One important aspect to be familiar with is that wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills make use of hard wood pellets which do not possess additives while those used by household heating systems make use of some other elements which are not aimed at human consumption.
The awesome thing about grilling with a wood pellet grill is the fact that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will create different flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several kinds offered to find out your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and mixes.
The descriptions provided and consumer evaluations linked to in this website help you to do a comparison of the various brands offered . This can assist you to buy the perfect pellet barbecue grill for your requirements and spending budget.