Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camp Chef SMOKEPRO SGX 36 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker – Smart Smoke Technology – Easy Ash Clean-Out – Slide N Grill Lever – Dual Meat Probe Ports (Black)
- Camp Chef SmokePro SGX Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker, Black (PG36SGX)
- 875 sq-inch Rack Surface Area, Grilling Area Volume: 4675 Cubic Inches
- Electric Auto-Igniter, Automatic Auger, and Simple Temp Select System
- Dual Meat Probes and Dual LED Temp Readout (Internal Cooking & Internal Food Temps)
- Patented Ash Clean-out, Pellet Hopper Clean-out, and 22 LB Pellet Hopper Capacity
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill can provide the greatest features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain constant grilling temps that provide for great barbecuing results. Using wood pellets and not natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the authentic barbecue flavours.
One important aspect to recognize is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet barbecue grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hardwood pellets which do not contain artificial additives whilst those employed for home heating systems come with other elements that are not intended for human consumption.
The beauty of preparing meals with a wood pellet grill is because that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will supply different flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many different types offered to uncover your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The info supplied and end user ratings linked to in this site can help you examine the many models available for sale . This can help to determine the ideal pellet barbecue grill to meet your requirements and spending budget.