Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Camp Chef SmokePro SGX Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker, Black (PG36SGX)
- 875 sq-inch Rack Surface Area, Grilling Area Volume: 4675 Cubic Inches
- Electric Auto-Igniter, Automatic Auger, and Simple Temp Select System
- Dual Meat Probes and Dual LED Temp Readout (Internal Cooking & Internal Food Temps)
- Patented Ash Clean-out, Pellet Hopper Clean-out, and 18lb Pellet Hopper Capacity
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill provides you with the greatest features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can achieve constant grilling temperature ranges that allow for terrific cooking results. By making use of wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the genuine bbq tastes.
One key factor to know is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbeque grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not include artificial additives whilst those employed for household heating have some other components which are not made for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about making good food with a wood pellet bbq grill is the fact the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will create different flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous choices available to find your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and mixes.
The descriptions supplied and customer opinions linked to in this web-site make it easier to check out the many models out there . This can provide help to get the best pellet barbecue grill to meet your needs and spending budget.