Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- PREMIUM TEMPERATURE RANGE From 160ºF Up to 500ºF for Slow Smoking or Quick Grilling (25,000 BTU)
- PATENTED ASH CLEAN-OUT CUP SYSTEM No More Hours-of-Vacuuming Business
- SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY For Minimal Temperature Swings
- DIGITAL CONTROLLER For LED Chamber and Internal Food Temp Readings
- FLEXIBLE COMPATIBILITY Trick Out Your XT With A Number of Available Camp Chef Accessories
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet grill delivers the greatest features of other types of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve consistent cooking temperatures that provide for great barbecuing results. Making use of wood pellets in place of gas or charcoal, food is infused with the authentic barbecue flavours.
One key factor to be aware of is that wood pellets used in pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hardwood pellets that do not contain artificial additives whilst those designed for home heating systems include added materials that are not designed for human consumption.
The big plus with making good food with a wood pellet barbecue is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will generate various flavors and you can experiment with the many different types available to find your own favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and combinations.
The product descriptions provided and customer reviews linked with within this site make it easier to browse the various models and makes you can get . This can help you to determine the perfect pellet grill to meet your requirements and spending budget.