Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY- The digital temperature control and automatic auger feed pellets into the grill to maintain the heat for you and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it—no more babysitting.
- ENDLESS VERSATILITY- Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue all your favorite foods with premium wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Cook how you want with a huge temperature range at your fingertips, from 160° F up to 500° F.
- HUGE COOKING AREA- 570 square inches of cooking surface area and a removable upper warming rack give you enough room to cook for the entire neighborhood. Load up the grill with whole chickens, brisket, jerky, and more.
- PATENTED ASH CLEANOUT- Cleaning between cooks is as easy as pulling a lever, thanks to the exclusive Ash Cleanout system you won’t find on any other grill. That means less time wrestling with the vacuum and more time enjoying heavenly food.
- PERFECT SEARED FINISH- The included Sear Box reaches temperatures up to 900° F for a crisp, caramelized sear. Smoke burgers, steaks, chicken, and more on the grill, then transfer to the propane-fueled Sear Box to finish.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq grill offers the best features of other kinds of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can reach consistent cooking temperatures that make it possible for terrific barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets and not gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real bar-b-q flavours.
One important factor to recognize is that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not have artificial additives whilst those designed for household heating contain other elements that are not created for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about cooking with a wood pellet barbeque grill is because the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will create distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the many types available to uncover your favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions presented and end user ratings linked to in this website allow you to compare the numerous models for sale . This can make it easier to obtain the perfect pellet bbq to suit your needs and spending budget.