Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Smoke Box – You've never experienced total cook customization like this. The newly added Smoke Box allows you to simultaneously control heat and flavor. With the Smoke Box you can cook with wood pellets, wood chunks, wood chips, even charcoal and use the damper value to tailor your heat output
- Down & Out Ventilation – Get even heat and smoke throughout the entire chamber with an edge to edge convection.
- WIFI Controller + Camp Chef Connect – Connect our top of the line controller to the Camp Chef Connect App
- Stainless Steel Components – High grade stainless steel helps the grill hold heat and protect against rust and corrosion.
- Smoke Number – With Smoke Control you can adjust your Smoke Number (from 1 – 10) to tailor your cook.
- Ash Cleanout – Ash accumulates after each and every cook. With a simple pull you can easily discard.
- Sidekick Compatible – Add a Sidekick Flat Top or Sidekick Sear to your pellet grill to get the best of both worlds.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to precision grilling. 450 °F Max Temp
- 8-in-1 COOKING CAPABILITIES: 256 sq.in. of cooking space, with an integrated Sear Zone expands your cooking capabilities; Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Roast, Sear, Braise, Bake, and Char-Grill.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight at 45lbs, 24 x 18 x 15, and the locking lid with handle makes it easy to take anywhere.
- ADVANCED WOOD FIRE TECHNOLOGY: With a wide temperature range from 180°F to 500°F, the digital control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
- SIGNATURE BLEND WOOD FIRED FLAVOR: The flavors of hickory, maple, and cherry hardwoods combine for in our Traeger Signature Blend Hardwood Pellets for flavor that can take on just about anything you cook; From classic BBQ meats, to fish and veggies, this versatile blend gives you full-bodied flavor you'll go back to time and time again
- NOT ALL PELLETS ARE CREATED EQUAL: The best wood-fired grill on the market demands the best wood pellets on the market. Real taste doesn't just happen, it’s tied to quality materials and achieving perfect smoke; It starts with all-natural hardwood pellets made in American mills
- TRAEGER HAS SPENT YEARS DEVELOPING THE PERFECT PELLET: Our hardwood's unique compact cell structure results in a balanced, dependable burn; Traeger has spent years mastering the development of hardwood pellets that have just the right amount of moisture content—the sweet spot—to maintain a perfect burn-to-smoke ratio
- 100% all-natural food grade pellets
- Made from premium solid hardwoods
- Perfect blend of Maple, Hickory, and Cherry
Last update on 2023-09-08 at 21:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet grill gives the greatest features of other styles of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can obtain constant cooking temperature ranges that provide for great cooking results. With wood pellets rather then gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the authentic barbecue tastes.
One important aspect to be familiar with is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hard wood pellets that do not have additives whilst those employed for home heating systems are made up of additional materials which are not suitable for human consumption.
The big plus with preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is that the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will generate different flavors and you can experiment with the numerous varieties available to discover your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and combinations.
The descriptions made available and buyer reviews linked with in this site help you to check out the many brands available for sale . This can provide help to buy the perfect pellet bbq to meet your needs and spending budget.