Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High grade stainless steel helps the grill hold heat and protect against rust and corrosion. The stainless steel on the inside of the grill is 430. The butterfly valve, gasket, and burn cup are all 304.
- SIDEKICK COMPATIBLE
- ASH CLEANOUT
- DOWN & OUT VENTILATION
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to precision grilling. 450 °F Max Temp
- 8-in-1 COOKING CAPABILITIES: 256 sq.in. of cooking space, with an integrated Sear Zone expands your cooking capabilities; Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Roast, Sear, Braise, Bake, and Char-Grill.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight at 45lbs, 24 x 18 x 15, and the locking lid with handle makes it easy to take anywhere.
- ADVANCED WOOD FIRE TECHNOLOGY: With a wide temperature range from 180°F to 500°F, the digital control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
- SIGNATURE BLEND WOOD FIRED FLAVOR: The flavors of hickory, maple, and cherry hardwoods combine for in our Traeger Signature Blend Hardwood Pellets for flavor that can take on just about anything you cook; From classic BBQ meats, to fish and veggies, this versatile blend gives you full-bodied flavor you'll go back to time and time again
- NOT ALL PELLETS ARE CREATED EQUAL: The best wood-fired grill on the market demands the best wood pellets on the market. Real taste doesn't just happen, it’s tied to quality materials and achieving perfect smoke; It starts with all-natural hardwood pellets made in American mills
- TRAEGER HAS SPENT YEARS DEVELOPING THE PERFECT PELLET: Our hardwood's unique compact cell structure results in a balanced, dependable burn; Traeger has spent years mastering the development of hardwood pellets that have just the right amount of moisture content—the sweet spot—to maintain a perfect burn-to-smoke ratio
- 100% all-natural food grade pellets
- Made from premium solid hardwoods
- Perfect blend of Maple, Hickory, and Cherry
Last update on 2023-09-08 at 21:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue provides you with the greatest features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain consistent cooking temperature ranges that make it possible for good cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true barbeque tastes.
One important factor to recognize is that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecue grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hardwood pellets that do not include chemicals while those designed for household heating systems have other components that are not meant for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet grill is because the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will produce various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many types on the market to uncover your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and mixes.
The info provided and end user opinions linked with within this website help you to browse the various models and makes that can be purchased . This can help you discover the ideal pellet grill to meet your needs and price range.