Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camp Chef Woodwind SG 24 Pellet Grill with Sidekick Stove/Griddle Accessory – World’s Most Versatile Wood BBQ Grill
- Camp Chef Woodwind SG 24 Pellet Grill and Sidekick Stove/Griddle Accessory (PG24SGWWSK)
- Removable 2-piece Nickel Plated Upper Rack & 2-piece Enameled Steel Lower Rack
- Electronic Auto-Start Ignition, Dual LED temperature display
- Smart Smoke Technology, Slide and Grill Technology
- Includes Sidekick Stove/Griddle Accessory (PG14) and Compatible Griddle (SG30)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq grill gives the best features of other forms of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to achieve constant grilling temperatures that lead to terrific barbecuing results. By making use of wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the true barbeque tastes.
One important aspect to understand is the wood pellets utilized in pellet bbq grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers use hardwood pellets which do not include additives whilst those meant for household heating systems come with some other materials which are not made for human consumption.
The beauty of creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will create distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the several kinds available to uncover your own favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and blends.
The descriptions presented and buyer reviews linked to within this web-site help you browse the several models and makes available . This can provide help to buy the perfect pellet bbq to meet your requirements and budget.