Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camp Chef XXL Vertical Pellet Grill and Smoker (PGVXXL) – Smart Smoke Technology – Patented Ash Cleanout – Digital Display – Pellet Purge System
- NEW Camp Chef XXL Vertical Wood Pellet Grill Smoker (PGVXXL)
- Includes: 4 Smoking Grill Grates, 3 Jerky Racks, 2 Temp Read Probes, 1 Hanging Rack w/ 12 Sausage Hooks
- Sports a Digital Display, Grease Mgmt System, Pellet Hopper Purge, Smart Smoke Technology, Ash Cleanout System
- Compatible with Deluxe Collapsible Side Shelf (PGXXLSH)
- Unparalleled Camp Chef Quality
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill provides you with the greatest features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce constant cooking temperatures that make it easy for fantastic grilling results. With wood pellets rather then natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the genuine bar-b-q tastes.
One key factor to understand is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets which do not have chemicals whilst those used in home heating have added materials that are not created for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will produce different flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several types available to find out your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and combinations.
The product descriptions provided and individual testimonials linked to in this web site assist you to examine the various brands on the market . This can help you choose the best pellet grill for your needs and spending budget.