Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Charcoal Smoker, BBQ Grill Wood Pellet Grill Smoker BBQ Charcoal Smoker with Bottom Shelf Black Heavy XXL
- Color: Black
- Material: Powder-coated steel body with porcelain enamelled cooking grates + wooden handles
- Overall dimensions: 68.9″ x 26″ x 77.2″ (W x D x H)
- Main cooking grate size: 26.8″ x 15.4″ (L x W)
- Firebox cooking grate size: 17.3″ x 15″ (L x W)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill allows the best features of other types of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach constant cooking temps that enable good barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the authentic bbq flavour.
One important factor to be familiar with is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecue grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hardwood pellets that do not come with chemicals whilst those used in household heating systems are made up of additional materials which are not designed for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about making meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the fact that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will create distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the several kinds on the market to discover your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and combinations.
The descriptions presented and individual ratings linked to in this web site help you to check out the many makes and models out there . This can assist you to identify the best pellet barbeque grill to meet your requirements and spending budget.