Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Cloakman Heavy-Duty Grill Cover fits Pit Boss Rancher Pellet Grill 72700 700S 72711 700D 73701 with the Side Tray
- fits Pit Boss 727 700D 700S pellet grill with the side tray/side shelf
- fits Pit Boss Rancher series pellet grill 72700 73702
- Durable fabric material 300X600D,Double stitching of sewing process
- Waterproof and UV protection, excellent weatherability,Tailor made and perfect fit
- Velcro straps to secure your grill withstand heavy wind and rain
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue grill provides you with the best features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach constant grilling temps that provide for terrific barbecuing results. Making use of wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the real barbecue flavour.
One important aspect to understand is that the wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues use hardwood pellets which do not come with additives whilst those employed for household heating normally include additional elements which are not made for human consumption.
The attractiveness of cooking with a wood pellet bbq is that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will create different flavors allowing you to experiment with the many types offered to uncover your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions presented and user reviews linked to within this web site allow you to browse the various models and makes available . This can assist you to find the best pellet barbecue to suit your needs and spending budget.