Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Cloakman Premium Heavy-Duty Grill Cover for Pit Boss Rancher XL/Austin XL/1000S/1100 Pro Wood Pellet Grill
- Grill cover for Pit Boss Austin XL,Rancher XL,1000 series 1000SC,1100 series, 1100Pro,1000SC2
- Durable fabric material 300X600D with Double stitching of sewing process
- Waterproof and UV protection, excellent weatherability
- Velcro straps to secure your grill withstand heavy wind and rain
- Tailor made and perfect fit
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill can provide the best features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain constant cooking temperature ranges that make it possible for terrific barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets rather than gas or charcoal, food is infused with the authentic barbeque flavours.
One important factor to be familiar with is the wood pellets put in pellet barbecue grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills use hard wood pellets that do not have artificial additives while those used for home heating systems include some other materials that are not aimed at human consumption.
The fantastic thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq is that the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will supply different flavours and you can experiment with the many kinds on the market to find out your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and combinations.
The descriptions supplied and end user reviews linked with within this web-site make it easier to browse the several makes offered . This can help you to identify the ideal pellet bbq to meet your requirements and budget.