Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Top 4 hardwoods only
- 100% of what we say it is NO oak or alder filler
- 100% hardwoods
- Will not void any manufacturers warranty!
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet grill provides the greatest features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent cooking temperatures that provide for great cooking results. Working with wood pellets instead of using natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the true bar-b-q flavour.
One key factor to recognize is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet barbecue grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not include additives while those employed for household heating systems make use of other components which are not meant for human consumption.
The big plus with making meals with a wood pellet grill is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will supply diverse flavors allowing you to experiment with the many kinds offered to uncover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and mixes.
The info made available and consumer evaluations linked with within this web site can help you browse the numerous models and makes offered . This can provide help to determine the ideal pellet barbecue grill for your needs and price range.