Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Double walled construction surrounding 850° F spin-glass insulation for superior heat retention, fuel savings and maximum cooking performance
- 10″ x 18″ direct; 18″ x 18″ indirect; 10″ x 28″ top rack for a total of 784 square inches 19″ x 13″ x 4″ warming drawer
- Direct: 3/8 304T stainless steel rod cooking grate; indirect: Nickel plated grills
- Electronically-controlled temperature digital controller
- 5 amps @ 120 VAC; 36,000 BTU burner; electronically-controlled thermostat; auto-start; draft fan
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue delivers the most desirable features of other types of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They can achieve consistent cooking temperature ranges that provide for great grilling results. By making use of wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the true bar-b-que flavour.
One important aspect to know is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet barbeque grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills make use of hardwood pellets which do not include chemicals while those used by home heating make use of additional elements which are not aimed at human consumption.
The great thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue is that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will generate diverse flavors and you can experiment with the several types on the market to find out your favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The information supplied and buyer reviews linked to in this website allow you to compare the various makes that you can purchase . This can help you to determine the ideal pellet grill to meet your needs and budget.