Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 100% Stainless Steel, featuring a riveted assembly on the body. The direct zone features stainless steel grates for durability!
- 784 square inches: 10″ x 18″ direct cooking; 18″x18″ indirect; 10″x28″ top rack; warming drawer 19″ x 13″ x 4″
- Direct: 3/8 304T Stainless Steel rod grate; Indirect: Nickel Plated Grills
- Electronically controlled temperatures eliminates large heat fluctuations that dry and shrink meat. Fully automated controller
- 5 amps @ 120 VAC; 36,000 BTU burner; electronically controlled thermostat; auto-start; draft fan
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue grill allows the greatest features of other kinds of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They can achieve constant cooking temps that allow for fantastic barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the genuine barbecue flavour.
One essential aspect to recognize is that wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hardwood pellets which do not have chemicals whilst those employed for home heating possess other elements which are not aimed at human consumption.
The great advantage of cooking with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will produce different flavours and you can experiment with the numerous kinds available to uncover your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and mixes.
The product descriptions supplied and user opinions linked with within this website provide help to examine the various models for sale . This can assist you to choose the ideal pellet barbeque grill to suit your needs and budget.