Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 1, 367. 70 sq. In. Total cooking space
- Porcelain coated steel cooking grid
- 3 cooking racks
- 10″ Metal wheels, caster-swivel, locking
- 1 meat probe
- 20lbs hopper capacity
- Analog thermometer
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet grill provides you with the greatest features of other types of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain constant cooking temperatures that make it possible for wonderful cooking results. Having wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic bar-b-que flavour.
One key factor to recognize is that wood pellets used for pellet barbeque grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hard wood pellets that do not have chemicals while those used in household heating normally include some other elements that are not designed for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet grill is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will create distinct flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the several choices offered to find out your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions presented and end user opinions linked with within this site provide help to do a comparison of the various models you can get . This can make it easier to get the perfect pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and budget.