Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The hopper holds up to 3. 5 pounds of all-natural, hardwood pellets, while the 256 square inches of crowd-pleasing cooking surface provides plenty of room to grill up all of your favorite meals on the go. Go low and slow, or fast and hot with a temperature range from 180° – 500°F.
- Fuel source: wood pellets
- Wood pellet grill & smoker
- Black sand exterior
- Control type: dial-in digital
- Cooking temperature: 180°F to 500°F
- Cooking surface: main surface: 191. 4 Square inches
- Material type: Acrylic
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq gives the best features of other kinds of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain constant cooking temperature ranges that allow for fantastic cooking results. With wood pellets and not natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the real barbeque flavors.
One important factor to know is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hard wood pellets which do not include artificial additives whilst those used by household heating systems possess some other materials that are not designed for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq is the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will supply distinct flavors and you can experiment with the many types on the market to find your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and combinations.
The info provided and end user evaluations linked with in this website can help you check out the various makes in the marketplace . This can help to buy the perfect pellet barbeque grill for your needs and price range.