Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- SAFE INSTALLATION: Safety and performance for Coyote power burners that are installed in an island
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Coyote Built In 28-inch Pellet Grill
- 304 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: 18 gauge 304 stainless steel exterior and cooking surface for heavy-duty and lasting durability
- MEASUREMENTS: 27.25” (W) x 22.5” (D) x 17.25” (H)
- DURABILITY: Designed to endure the elements
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill provides you with the most desirable features of other styles of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain consistent cooking temperatures that allow for wonderful cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic bbq flavour.
One key factor to recognize is that wood pellets put in pellet bbq grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues make use of hard wood pellets that do not come with artificial additives whilst those used in household heating systems come with other materials which are not made for human consumption.
The big plus with making good food with a wood pellet barbecue is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will produce distinct flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several types available to discover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and blends.
The information presented and buyer evaluations linked with within this web-site help you do a comparison of the several models and makes that can be purchased . This can assist you to choose the perfect pellet grill to meet your needs and budget.