Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The Davy Crockett is now the GMG Trek. Updated Heat adjustable Heat Shield, Stauncher legs, and an updated thermal sensor.
- Listing includes Premium Pellethead Exclusive Black Grill Cover ($42.95 Value)
- Includes Davy Crockett Collapsible Rack For More Grilling Space ($24.95 Value)
- Includes GMG Small Grilling Mat ($12.99 Value)
- The GMG Davy Crockett Trek is the pellet grill that goes everywhere! Great for picnics, tailgates, beach parties as well as the backyard or patio. 12v DC – 9 lb fuel hopper – 219 sq. in. of cooking surface –New Thermal Sensor (Trek) – Updated Stainless Steel Baffles – 150-550 temp range – auto start. Stainless Hood & WiFi Now Standard!
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq provides you with the most desirable features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain consistent cooking temps that provide for good barbecuing results. Having wood pellets rather than propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the classic barbeque flavour.
One key factor to be aware of is that the wood pellets used for pellet grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets which do not have chemicals whilst those meant for home heating systems possess other elements which are not aimed at human consumption.
The awesome thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbecue is because the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will supply various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many choices on the market to find your favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and combinations.
The info presented and customer ratings linked to within this web-site assist you to compare the numerous models and makes out there . This can assist you to buy the perfect pellet bbq to meet your needs and spending budget.