Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- GMG Davy Crockett is the Ultimate Tailgating Grill – Includes Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature
- Listing includes Premium Pellethead Exclusive Black Grill Cover ($42.95 Value
- Includes Davy Crockett Pizza Oven For Wood Fired Pizza ($79.95 Value)
- Cook a 8″ restaurant quality pizza in 2-4 minutes! – 10X10″ Pizza Stone
- The GMG Davy Crockett is the pellet grill that goes everywhere! Great for picnics, tailgates, beach parties as well as the backyard or patio. 12v DC – 9 lb fuel hopper – 219 sq. in. of cooking surface – folding legs – Stainless Steel Baffles – 150-550 temp range – auto start. Stainless Hood & WiFi Now Standard!
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbeque grill offers you the greatest features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve constant cooking temps that allow for terrific barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets rather then propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the true barbeque flavour.
One key factor to recognize is that wood pellets put in pellet barbecues are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not contain artificial additives while those employed for home heating systems are made up of additional components that are not aimed at human consumption.
The attractiveness of making meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is because that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will create different flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous kinds available to discover your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and combinations.
The product descriptions provided and customer evaluations linked with within this website help you to compare the various models you can buy . This can make it easier to identify the best pellet barbecue grill for your needs and budget.