Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dreld High-Temperature Meat Barbecue Probe Sensor, Replacement Part Fits for all 700 Classic Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grills and Pellet Smokers (Pack of 2)
- > Compatible with all Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grills: Austin XL Pellet Grill700 Classic Pellet Grill, 340 Tailgater Pellet Grill, 5.0 Vertical Pellet Smoker, 2.2 Vertical Digital Electric Smoker, 3.2 Vertical Digital Electric Smoker.Note: Please check spade connector style before ordering. Waterproof and healthy material, that gave you the ability to keep an eye on the internal temperature of both a whole small food at the same.
- > Strict quality control standards to Build and test. Not OEM but quality exceeds OEM requirements. Easily spliced to thermostat leads, no tool needed. Perfect match and Good Choice for Direct replacement of original parts, this Probe Sensor works great on our smoker and we were able to get our food smoked for festival.
- > 7″(18cm) Internal Grill Sensor Probe; 50″(125cm) heat woven Wires. 3.5mm universal Adapter, extra thin probe tip leaves a smaller puncture hole when sampling. The tip of the probe tube can be run under a faucet or cleaned with a damp rag.
- > It can be used for either BBQ or food; To monitor the meat temperature or ambient temperature (smoker/grill), This probe works very well on smokers that have electronic controls.
- > Guarantee and Service: The probe sensor Replacement Part completed with a One-year Warranty. Save much money off dealer prices. If the probe once failed on your pellet grills and smokers, simply contact us for a replacement or refund.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbecue grill gives the greatest features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce consistent grilling temperature ranges that lead to wonderful grilling results. Utilizing wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real bar-b-q flavors.
One essential aspect to know is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers use hardwood pellets which do not contain artificial additives whilst those designed for home heating systems come with additional elements that are not made for human consumption.
The attractiveness of making meals with a wood pellet bbq is the fact that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will produce diverse flavours and you can experiment with the numerous varieties available to discover your own favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The descriptions supplied and buyer comments linked with in this web-site can help you browse the several models available in the market . This can help you to pick the ideal pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and price range.