Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- New 2018 Design, Solved Issues that older grill models experienced. Single Grease Tray. DONT BUY OLD STOCK!
- The Davy Crockett model is the ultimate portable grill – perfect for Tailgating! Portable, Folded Legs Double as Handles.
- Server Mode Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go
- Includes Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature
- Includes Pellethead Durable All Weather Cover ($42.95 Value)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue allows the most desirable features of other kinds of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain constant cooking temperature ranges that make it possible for good barbecuing results. Making use of wood pellets and not propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real barbecue flavors.
One important factor to understand is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecues are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hardwood pellets which do not use additives while those used for home heating systems contain some other materials that are not made for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue is because that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will create different flavors allowing you to experiment with the many varieties on the market to uncover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and combinations.
The information made available and end user testimonials linked to within this web site help you look at the numerous brands offered . This can help you to discover the ideal pellet barbecue for your needs and budget.