Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 2 Pack of heavy-duty, wood pellet grills that's well-equipped for hours and hours of premium grilling and barbecuing
- Wood pellet grill that plugs in and makes for a fast heat up time
- Features 210 square inches of cooking area
- Constructed out of durable stainless steel for premium durability and performance
- Stainless steel burners make for an excellent cooking surface
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbecue can provide the most desirable features of other forms of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach constant cooking temps that make it possible for good barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets as an alternative for natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the true barbecue tastes.
One key factor to be familiar with is that wood pellets put in pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hardwood pellets which do not use artificial additives while those used by household heating systems make use of added components that are not suitable for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about making good food with a wood pellet bbq grill is the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will create different flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the many choices available to discover your own favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The descriptions supplied and individual evaluations linked to in this site can help you check out the many models and makes that can be purchased . This can make it easier to determine the ideal pellet barbeque grill to meet your requirements and price range.