Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Use a downloadable app on your smartphone and control your pellet grill through your home WiFi network
- Bump up or turn down internal grill temps and monitor your food temps with the food probe
- Manage your cooking time by setting a food timer on the app and receive notifications to your phone
- Connect to your grill remotely with GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill while you're on the go
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill offers the greatest features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach constant cooking temps that enable wonderful barbecuing results. With wood pellets in place of gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine barbeque flavors.
One important aspect to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills work with hard wood pellets which do not have artificial additives while those used in home heating systems normally include added elements that are not suitable for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will supply various flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the many different types available to uncover your own favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The info made available and user testimonials linked with within this website assist you to do a comparison of the numerous brands available . This can make it easier to find the best pellet grill to meet your requirements and budget.