Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Use a downloadable app on your smartphone and control your pellet grill through your home WiFi network
- Bump up or turn down internal grill temps and monitor your food temps with the food probe
- Manage your cooking time by setting a food timer on the app and receive notifications to your phone
- Connect to your grill remotely with GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill while you're on the go
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill offers the most desirable features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce constant grilling temps that make it possible for fantastic cooking results. With wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real bar-b-que tastes.
One important factor to understand is the wood pellets used for pellet bbq grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills utilize hardwood pellets which do not include chemicals while those designed for household heating have some other elements that are not created for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is because the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will create different flavours and you can experiment with the numerous types on the market to find out your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and blends.
The descriptions provided and buyer ratings linked to in this site make it easier to do a comparison of the various models in the marketplace . This can provide help to obtain the ideal pellet bbq grill to suit your needs and budget.