Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The Davy Crockett model is the ultimate portable grill – perfect for Tailgating! Newest Single Piece Grease Tray Design from GMG.
- Portable, Folded Legs Double as Handles, Also comes with an All Weather, Durable and water resistant Cover Valued at $42.95!
- WiFi Mode Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network
- Server Mode Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go
- 3 Year Warranty fulfilled by Manufacturer – Best Service and Support Available! With over 30,000 Pellet Grill & Stove Customers , ESES has Best Service/Support Available!! Please message us with any questions before ordering
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq allows the most desirable features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can obtain consistent grilling temps that provide for good barbecuing results. Working with wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic bar-b-q flavour.
One essential aspect to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers work with hardwood pellets which do not have additives while those used by household heating systems come with additional elements which are not designed for human consumption.
The beauty of preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will produce different flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous different types offered to uncover your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and mixes.
The info supplied and user comments linked to within this web-site help you to do a comparison of the numerous models on the market . This can make it easier to determine the perfect pellet bbq grill to meet your needs and price range.