Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The Davy Crockett model is the ultimate portable grill – perfect for Tailgating! Newest Single Piece Grease Tray Design from GMG.
- Portable, Folded Legs Double as Handles, Also comes with an All Weather, Durable and water resistant Cover Valued at $42.95!
- WiFi Mode Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network
- Server Mode Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go
- 3 Year Warranty fulfilled by Manufacturer – Best Service and Support Available! With over 30,000 Pellet Grill & Stove Customers , ESES has Best Service/Support Available!! Please message us with any questions before ordering
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq gives you the most desirable features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain consistent grilling temperature ranges that enable great grilling results. Making use of wood pellets instead of using natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the classic barbeque flavour.
One important aspect to know is the wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hard wood pellets which do not include things like additives while those employed for home heating are made up of other materials that are not intended for human consumption.
The big plus with barbecuing with a wood pellet barbeque grill is because the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will generate various flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the several types on the market to discover your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and blends.
The info provided and consumer ratings linked with in this website make it easier to take a look at the numerous models available on the market . This can help you find the perfect pellet barbecue to suit your needs and spending budget.