Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The Davy Crockett Grill Package – WiFi Grill + Grill Cover & GMG Black Tote Bag
- Portable, Folded Legs Double as Handles, Perfect for Tailgating, Camping and Hunting
- WiFi Mode Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network
- Server Mode Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go
- 2 Year Warranty fulfilled by Manufacture – Best Service and Support Available! Message us with questions before ordering!
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet grill gives the best features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach consistent grilling temperature ranges that allow for wonderful grilling results. Utilizing wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic bar-b-q flavors.
One important aspect to understand is that wood pellets used for pellet barbecue grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues work with hard wood pellets that do not include things like artificial additives while those intended for household heating are made up of added components that are not meant for human consumption.
The beauty of preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue is because that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will produce different flavours allowing you to experiment with the many different types offered to discover your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and blends.
The info made available and customer opinions linked with within this site help you to compare the numerous makes that you can purchase . This can help to buy the best pellet grill for your needs and budget.