Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Grilla Grills – Chimp Tailgater Bundle | Multi Purpose Smoker and BBQ Wood Pellet Grill | Foldable Frame | Dual Mode PID Controller | Stainless Steel Construction | Up to 580 Sq. in Cooking Space
- WHATS INCLUDED_ Most up-to-date grill model, standard with our AlphaSmoke controller. Rugged grill cover for added protection from the elements.
- MULTI PURPOSE_ A quality wood pellet grill provides both Low & Slow smoke AND Hot & Fast sear. To name a few things you can grill, bake, sear, broil, roast, and smoke just about anything.
- TASTE_ Combination Smokers provide unparalleled flavor over traditional gas or electric grills. Your cooks can be customized even further with a variety of pellet flavors available at almost any big box store.
- OPERATION_ Equipped with our industry leading dual mode PID controller providing both a precision temperature mode as well as a smoke production mode to dial in your cooks the way you want. Automated feeding system with a 15 LB Hopper.
- CONSTRUCTION_ Double wall insulated barrel suited for even the coldest temps with the added fuel efficiency. Rigid powder coated external body. All stainless steel internals plus an added twin storage compartment.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue allows the greatest features of other kinds of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach consistent grilling temperatures that make it easy for good cooking results. By making use of wood pellets as compared to natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the authentic barbeque flavors.
One key factor to know is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet barbecue grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets that do not come with additives while those utilized for home heating are made up of added elements that are not intended for human consumption.
The great thing about making meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is because that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will produce distinct flavours and you can experiment with the several kinds offered to discover your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and combinations.
The descriptions provided and end user comments linked to within this web-site can help you take a look at the many makes out there . This can help to pick the ideal pellet bbq grill to meet your requirements and price range.