Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Grilla Grills – Silverbac Alpha Model Bundle | Multi Purpose Smoker and BBQ Wood Pellet Grill with Dual Mode PID Controller | Stainless Steel Construction | Up to 900 Sq. in Cooking Space
- WHATS INCLUDED_ In this bundle you get the Alpha Silverbac pellet grill with dual mode controller. 4 bags of premium competition blend pellet fuel (20 lb each). A rugged cover to protect your investment. A 1/4″ stainless steel upper rack extension to increase your cooking capacity.
- MULTI PURPOSE_ A quality wood pellet grill provides both Low & Slow Smoke AND Hot & Fast Sear. To name a few things you can Grill, Bake, Sear, Broil, Roast, and Smoke Just about anything.
- TASTE_ Combination Smokers provide unparalled flavor over traditional gas or electric grills. Your cooks can be customized even further with a variety of pellet flavors avalible at almost any big box store.
- OPERATION_ Equipt with our Industry leading dual mode PID controller providing both a temperature precision mode as well as a smoke production mode to dial in your cooks the way you want. Automated feeding system with a 20 LB Hopper.
- CONSTRUCTION_ Double wall insulated barrel suited for even the coldest temps with the added fuel effiecncy. Rigid powder coated external body. All stainless steel internals plus an added twin storage compartment.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ULTIMATE 6-IN-1-- Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY★FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it, you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature
- ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON grill.
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 34 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to guarantee precision grilling
- ▶️▶️SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY !--- Set it and forget it, Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- ▶️▶️HUGE GRILLING AREA & HOPPRT CAPACITY!--- Great for Home, party, and Tailgating: 513 sq in Main rack & 187 sq in Warm Rack, 20LB Hopper Capacity that can accommodate up to 20 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs
- ▶️▶️Ultimate 8 in 1 Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill-----Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque food all in one grill . Great Smoke Favor not only grill easier-,-Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- Porcelain-coated grate and warming rack
- 390-Inches² total cooking area
- Easy dial temperature control with digital readout
Last update on 2020-07-04 at 09:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill delivers the best features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They can produce constant grilling temperatures that enable great grilling results. Making use of wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, food is infused with the classic bar-b-que flavours.
One essential aspect to be familiar with is the wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hard wood pellets that do not include chemicals whilst those utilized for home heating systems are made up of additional materials which are not aimed at human consumption.
The wonderful thing about cooking with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will create different flavors and you can experiment with the several kinds on the market to uncover your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and blends.
The descriptions presented and buyer testimonials linked to in this web-site make it easier to compare the many makes and models on the market . This can provide help to get the perfect pellet barbecue for your requirements and spending budget.