Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Grisun 73350 Pellet Smoker Cover for Pit Boss Grills 77550 5.5 Heavy Duty, Waterproof Grill Cover for 5 Series, Pro 4 Series Vertical PBV4PS1, PBV5P1, PBV5PW1 Smoker (26 x 26 x 47 Inches) with Zipper
- 🍢【Perfect Fits】- Grill Cover for Pit Boss Copperhead 5-Series Wood Pellet Smoker Model PBV5PW1 （27.80in x 28.80in x 52.80in） Pit Boss 5-SERIES WOOD PELLET VERTICAL SMOKER（27.50in x 28.50in x 52.80in） and Pit Boss Pro Series 4-Series Vertical Wood Pellet Smoker PBV4PS1 （52.80in x 26.80in x 25.90in）
- 🍢【Dimensions】- Measured 26″(L) x 26″(W) x 47″(L). 【Package】- Including 1 piece of 600D Grill Cover.
- 🍢【All Weather Protection】- Made of 600D heavy duty polyester outside and waterproof PVC coating inside. Durable Material protect your grill from heavy rain, hot sun, dust, wind all year around. Extending the life of your smoker.【Special fade resistant fabric】
- 🍢【Zipper & Straps】- Zipper can help you putting the cover on or off easier. Double straps at the bottom make it easy to keep the cover secure and to prevent cover from blowing off.
- 🍢【Tear Resistant】- Durable thickened stitching design to prevent falling apart. 🍢【Fade Resistant】- Made of special fade resistant fabric, 600D heavy duty polyester and waterproof polyvinyl coating inside, exhibits superior colorfastness.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill provides you with the best features of other types of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach consistent grilling temperatures that lead to great barbecuing results. By making use of wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the real bar-b-que flavours.
One essential aspect to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecues are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues work with hard wood pellets which do not include things like artificial additives while those used for home heating have additional materials which are not made for human consumption.
The attractiveness of creating meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will generate diverse flavours and you can experiment with the many different types available to uncover your own favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The descriptions presented and customer evaluations linked to in this site provide help to take a look at the various makes available . This can help you to obtain the best pellet barbecue to meet your requirements and spending budget.