Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Thermostatically controlled to maintain the desired temperature
- Reaches temperatures up to 650˚F – higher than traditional pellet grills
- The stainless-steel hopper holds 10lbs of pellets for up to 14 hours of burn time at smoking temperatures
- The efficiency of a ceramic chamber allows for less pellets and longer cooking time
- Full control and monitoring with WiFi control gives you a perfect cook every time
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill provides you with the best features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can produce constant grilling temperature ranges that provide for fantastic barbecuing results. Using wood pellets instead of using natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the genuine barbeque tastes.
One important factor to understand is the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers utilize hard wood pellets which do not have additives while those employed for home heating systems are made up of other elements which are not designed for human consumption.
The awesome thing about making meals with a wood pellet bbq is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will create various flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous types offered to find your favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and combinations.
The product descriptions made available and user reviews linked to within this site allow you to examine the various brands available for sale . This can help you obtain the perfect pellet grill for your requirements and budget.