Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- AmazingRibs.com's Favorite Backyard Smoker: “The amazing KBQ is the most innovative smoker in the world. The quality of meat from this machine is astonishing.”
- Cited by three James Beard Foundation Award winners. Winner of Hearth & Home's Vesta Award for Innovation.
- Uses a REAL WOOD FIRE, not gas, charcoal, pellet, or electric heat. KCBS-legal for competition.
- Inverted Flame™ Firebox makes thin blue smoke automatically. AutoDraft™ Controlbox maintains temperature automatically. A true “stickburner,” without the headaches and heartaches.
- Invented, designed, and made in Texas by a veteran USN submariner. Laser-cut, stainless steel construction throughout. Protected by US Patents 7,895,942, 8,635,947, and 9,526,376.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue gives the most desirable features of other styles of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can reach constant grilling temperature ranges that make it easy for terrific cooking results. Making use of wood pellets instead of propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the classic bar-b-q tastes.
One key factor to be aware of is the wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues utilize hardwood pellets which do not come with artificial additives while those utilized for home heating are made up of other elements which are not designed for human consumption.
The big plus with cooking with a wood pellet barbecue is the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will generate distinct flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the many kinds on the market to uncover your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and combinations.
The information provided and individual evaluations linked to in this website can help you browse the several brands available in the market . This can help to choose the perfect pellet bbq grill for your needs and budget.