Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Smart Digital Temperature Control–Advanced Grill Technology that maintains precise temperature control
- Unique oval-shaped barrel to give extra large head space between grates
- 2000 Sq. in of total cooking surface area with 3 grates (all included), durable stainless steel ignition system
- 7-in-1 pellet grill allows you to smoke, grill, sear, roast, braise, dehydrate and bake
- Fueled by all-natural wood pellets with a 30lb. hopper
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill can provide the greatest features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach consistent grilling temps that enable great barbecuing results. With wood pellets and not propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the classic bbq flavors.
One essential aspect to be familiar with is the wood pellets used for pellet barbeque grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills utilize hardwood pellets that do not include artificial additives while those used in home heating systems possess other elements that are not meant for human consumption.
The big plus with preparing meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will supply distinct flavors and you can experiment with the several choices offered to discover your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and combinations.
The info provided and customer comments linked to within this site allow you to look at the several brands available for purchase . This can provide help to buy the perfect pellet grill to suit your needs and price range.