Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Smart Digital Temperature Control–Advanced Grill Technology that maintains precise temperature control
- Unique oval-shaped barrel to give extra large head space between grates
- 2000 Sq. in of total cooking surface area with 3 grates (all included), durable stainless steel ignition system
- 7-in-1 pellet grill allows you to smoke, grill, sear, roast, braise, dehydrate and bake
- Fueled by all-natural wood pellets with a 30lb. hopper
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue can provide the most desirable features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve consistent cooking temps that lead to terrific barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets instead of using propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the true bar-b-que flavour.
One important factor to know is that wood pellets put in pellet bbq grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets that do not use artificial additives while those used for home heating systems contain other materials which are not intended for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the fact that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will create various flavors and you can experiment with the many different types available to find your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and blends.
The product descriptions presented and user ratings linked with in this web site assist you to do a comparison of the various makes and models available . This can assist you to obtain the ideal pellet bbq to meet your requirements and spending budget.